Advanced Topics In Computer Science
University of East London, UK
he M.Sc. in Advanced Topics in Computer Systems at the University of East London, UK, has been designed to teach a
range of advanced topics to graduate students of computer science and other mathematical disciplines.
Systems at the University of East London, UK, has been designed to teach a range of advanced topics to graduate students of computer science and other mathematical disciplines.
This course will help the students to develop a broad understanding and knowledge of various topics in computer science:
• Theoretical foundations in core computer science fields.
• Principles of computer programming and software development.
• A number of specialized areas within the field of Computer Science, including networks, computer programming, mobile apps, and intelligent systems.
• A working knowledge of professional and ethical concerns in the field of computer science.
CNN6008 is a technical assignment that can be successfully completed with the help of an expert. We on our website have a team of Computer Science experts who can complete all your complex as well as technical assignments on time.
So, if you are facing a tough time in completing your university assignments, hire our experts for high-quality and unique assignment help.
• Recognize the various types of program verification (proof, testing, assertions).
• Make informed decisions on how to assess and choose the best frameworks for developing a computer application.
• To reduce software risk, identify appropriate defensive programming strategies.
• Using the models and techniques covered in this topic, create, test, and validate computing applications.
• Use formal modeling abilities to abstract away unimportant elements from a collection of requirements and concentrate on the most important principles.
This module will be assessed in two components (PART 1 and PART 2).
PART 1 carries 70% of the module marks and PART 2 carries 30% of the module marks.
PART 2 (described in this document) consists of a series of practical tasks that you will begin in your lab sessions and complete in your own time. There are three tasks that makeup PART 1:
VDM Specification Language
Advanced Features of the VDM Specification Language
Validating and Verifying Formal Models
Simple Task (20marks)
Advanced Task (30marks)
Implementing VDM Specifications