Subject Code – CN6008
Subject Name – Advanced Topics In Computer Science
University Name – University of East London, UK
The M. Sc in Advanced Topics in Computer Systems at the University of East London, UK, has been designed to teach a range of advanced topics to graduate students of computer science and other mathematical disciplines. This course will help the students to develop a broad understanding and knowledge of various topics in computer science-
•Theoretical foundations in core computer science fields.
• Principles of computer programming and software development.
• A number of specialized areas within the field of Computer Science, including networks, computer programming, mobile apps, and intelligent systems.
• A working knowledge of professional and ethical concerns in the field of computer science.
CNN6008 is a technical assignment that can be successfully completed with the help of an expert. We on our website have a team of Computer Science experts who can complete all your complex as well as technical assignments on time.
So, if you are facing a tough time in completing your university assignments, hire our experts for high-quality and unique assignment help.
• Recognize the various types of program verification (proof, testing, assertions).
• Make informed decisions on how to assess and choose the best frameworks for developing a computer application.
• To reduce software risk, identify appropriate defensive programming strategies.
• Using the models and techniques covered in this topic, create, test, and validate computing applications.
• Use formal modeling abilities to abstract away unimportant elements from a collection of requirements and concentrate on the most important principles.
This module will be assessed in two components (PART 1 and PART 2). PART 1 carries 70% of the module marks and PART 2 carries 30% of the module marks.
PART 1 (described in this document) consists of a series of practical tasks that you
will begin in your lab sessions and complete in your own time. There are three
tasks that makeup PART 1:
Lab 3: Task A (12marks)
VDM Specification Language
Lab 4: Task A (20marks)
Advanced Features of the VDM Specification Language
Lab 6: Task B
Validating and Verifying Formal Models
Simple Task (20marks)
Advanced Task (30marks)
Lab 8: Task C
Implementing VDM Specifications
Will you be able to complete my assignment?
Yes, we have professional experts on board who can complete your assignment smoothly.
How long will it take you to complete the assignment?
You must state the deadline at the time of making an order.
Will you be able to provide the assignment to me before the deadline?
Yes, we can, but you must specify the duration when making the order.
Is it true that some answers may require a Student ID, and that my personal information will be safe with you?
Yes, we will keep all of your personal information secure and confidential.
If my classmate also gets the assignment done with you, how will you make sure that the solution is completely different?
Our writers pay attention to detail and make every assignment from scratch ensuring the originality of the work.
Will you give the Turnitin Report?
Yes, we always give Turnitin Report with the assignments and that too free of cost.
What if I need to make modifications to the work after receiving feedback from the professor?
Yes, we can make changes to the assignment based on the feedback until it meets the original standards.
What is the payment process?
We always request to make payment in advance & the writer starts working once the payment is confirmed